Eventually I will update this section with my pedagogical strategy and course syllabi. In the meantime, I teach courses such as Computing and Capitalisms, Algorithms and Protocols in Cyberspace, Internet Power and Politics, Computers and Society, Introduction to Science and Technology Studies, and Cyberspace and National Security.
I teach for the Stevens Institute of Technology’s Science and Technology Studies Program; previously I taught for UCLA Digital Humanities.
Current Affiliations and Memberships
- Committee Lead, Stevens Institute of Technology BSC in Interdisciplinary Computing proposal
- Member, Association for Computing Machinery (ACM), ACM Special Interest Group on Data Communications (ACM SIGCOMM), ACM Special Interest Group on Computers and Society (ACM SIGCAS)
- Member, Institute for Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- My journal and book review history is at Publons (under construction)
- President's Roundtable Chair for Digital Repositories, Society for the Social Studies of Science (4S)
Previous Employment and Affiliations
- 2015-19 Department Editor (Think Piece), IEEE Annals of the History of Computing
- 2011-16, Assistant Researcher, UCLA Computer Science Department
- 2014-17 Faculty Affiliate, UCLA Digital Humanities
- 2014-17 Affiliate, UCLA Center for Social Medicine and Humanities
- 2007-09, Teaching Associate, UCLA Department of History
- 2007-08, Graduate Researcher, UCLA Neuropsychiatric Institute