Eventually I will update this section with my pedagogical strategy and course syllabi. In the meantime, I teach courses such as Computing and Capitalisms, Algorithms and Protocols in Cyberspace, Internet Power and Politics, Computers and Society, Introduction to Science and Technology Studies, and Cyberspace and National Security.
I teach for the Stevens Institute of Technology’s Science and Technology Studies Program; previously I taught for UCLA Digital Humanities.
Previous Employment and Affiliations
- 2015-19 Department Editor (Think Piece), IEEE Annals of the History of Computing
- 2011-16, Assistant Researcher, UCLA Computer Science Department
- 2014-17 Faculty Affiliate, UCLA Digital Humanities
- 2014-17 Affiliate, UCLA Center for Social Medicine and Humanities
- 2007-09, Teaching Associate, UCLA Department of History
- 2007-08, Graduate Researcher, UCLA Neuropsychiatric Institute